Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lately...


No matter how hard i try I'll never be perfect. I am the being of fire that has been possessed with sin. It doesn't matter how fast i run, I'll never escape it. I feel as though the entity I have become so infatuated with, has began to slowly eat at my sanity. I go to bed with a heart full of hurt and wake up with a mind full of denial. Could it be that i am the definition of stupidity? Why must i be so nieve? Trusting? Welcoming? its as if people see me as a doormat they can walk all over. The emotions i harbor are like a bottomless pit. they go on for eternity. I've not yet reached my earthly destination, which explains my continuing existence. I sometimes wish however, with me, in this barren world, with heartless people, i had another mind that could dissect and comprehend the complexities of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment