Sunday, September 13, 2009

Frosh 09

This is the reason why there has been a lack of posts lately: Frosh 09 - Team of the SKUNKS

It started with a house party to design our shirts and pre-drink

Thatès right, I stole and ate a banana. I also took a fruit cup (I was kinda hungry)

Then on to the boat cruise!






Yeah, it was pretty LIVE!

...Then it was moving day. boo




hmm, this was probably the peprally (Its kinda a blur)



Then canal Games





Hypnotist

Walk to the beach

Beach... can't blame him, we were tired as hell!



Our frosh doing our totally awesome cheer that they created!

LOL we failed at a jumping picture



Olivers for food
Then we were getting ready for the dance
Next day we went to the movies. We saw A Sneak Preview of White Out.
Ps. Its a movie you watch on bootleg or not at all
Oh yeah, I got our frosh to buy us some popcorn!

Then after was the sleepover and I was determined to sleep, I don't care what anyone had to say. That's Aidan me and Sammy
While others stayed up paying truth or Dare Jenga
I guess that's it guys

No comments:

Post a Comment