Monday, September 28, 2009

im here

AAAHhhhh god sorry for not posting but damn school is getting to me hardcore. Its a matter of feeling like im always behind and then being off campus and not knowing when my next meal is coming and what its going to be... and then there are other things too. Not ready to share quite yet sorry.

But I am alive and well, if you were wondering. I have alot of shit to do though
Friday going to New Jersey - Grand dad renewing vows (hopefully ill have poictures)
The Next weekend is Thanksgiving - going home
The Next weekend may or may not be going to Montreal... gotta see what the economy is saying in my pocket

Got a job... pretty shitty though, But its just the job before a get a better one

Wish me luck with life, feel like im slipping away....

No comments:

Post a Comment