Monday, September 7, 2009

Miss MIA

sorry I been so MIA, but its cuz of a bunch of little reasons:
  1. I was kinda really home sick. I literally took my whole room with me and I was thinking that when I go back home I don't really have a room waiting for me.
  2. The whole adjustment with living with two guys. It really is an adjustment, a shocker kinda too. But don't worry I'm regulating! It may be hard to live with me because I'm kinda a neat freak, but they knew this before moving day. I was wondering if it was even a good idea to move in with guys
  3. There is still one more important thing that I have to deal with. Im being patient but time is uf the essence
  4. Ive been trying very hard to get a job... still on the hunt though
  5. Turns out I'm a Facil. Basically one of the people that help out with FROSH week at Carleton. Everyday I'm waking up early yelling, chanting and jumping then getting home super late at night. But they feed me everyday, so I'm happy... But im getting darker by the minute
otherwise everything is pretty sweet over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment