Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jamaica


Recently Ive been seeing the world through racist eyes. Everytime I look at white people they get me mad. Expecially rich white people, Especially old white people, and the men I dont like white old rich men
I look at the world I'm in and think, this is not the only way it can be. I'm looking at it and thinking this 'world' that I live in was created for white people, by white people. Thats why those that are minorities are having a hard time. Because the system was not created for them, it was created to exploit them, and use our abilities for their benefit.
I was taking a shower today and looked at my rag, created by a white person, looked at my shower gel, created by a white person. Everything I look at was probably created by a white person. Proably the only culture influence was the hands that put these items together.
Thats why I want to go to Jamaica for a month. and then maybe after that I want to go to Africa. I just want to experience a world that was created for me. A black person. instead of living in someone elses world.
Ive thought about it and my dad is going this summer, so im going to go with him. adn just stay after he leaves, and meet my family and do all that kind of stuff. It will be kinda like an indentity finding, souls searching mission.
I only have one problem, no one wants to go with me. I mean I'm going down one way or another, alone or with someone. Im just saying it would be more interesting and more fun to go down with a friend. So if your interested in going to jamaica with me this summer. let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment