Thursday, April 29, 2010

what to do

its summer time and I just moved.

Soim looking for a new job in my new area and I see Toys R Us, Ive already worked there once before as customer service and apply for assitant manager, but dont get it. Instead they offer me customer service again, only in the babies department. boo

so then I think, Ive been working at Metro for a minute now and think to go for supervisor. I ask people around and they think its a good idea. I go to the manager and she says now, some bullshit like theres no openings or some shit like that. That's a lie.

So right now I dont know what to do. Go to TRU for a job i already had, only this time worse and take a step backwards. Stay at metro and wait it out, cuz i know stupid manager is gonna realize that the supervisors she has now are leaving and have me take their place. OR just totally leave Metro, and say FUCK YOU!

any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment