Friday, October 9, 2009

Im Home

alright so take it in.. I'm back in Toronto

I needed this, come back to the roots, be myself again. Ottawa had me stressed.
So now im here and I feel like the Amanda in Ottawa is shitty compared to the Amanda in Toronto. I missed myself.

but it feels kinda weird, like I'm a guest in my own house, whatever better then shitty shitty Ottawa

But yeah Rogers did me soo wrong.. so right now I don't have a Text plan and apparently its 15cents to receive and send a text, So I wont be doing either right now. have Something to tell me either call (and keep it short cuz I only got 200 minutes) or send a text, Im able to read approximately 6 words without opening it.

...get at me


this is my shit

btw promise next time Imma keep it 100 with everything going on

No comments:

Post a Comment