Sunday, October 25, 2009

wheres my cutee?


I went to a party yesterday It was LIIVVEE as fuck... but now I have a problem

I got the Sweeeeeeeetest bubble.. One of those bubbles that makes you wish there was something more, one of the ones that you wake up thinking about... a fkkn good ass bubble. And i'm already sexuallly deprived right now.. can be having me wake up thinking about that sweet bubble wishing there was more.

Horney + Sexually Deprived = Males beware I might pounce.
I'm just saying, if you get too close... I have no control over what happens.

Then I went home and saw this:

Untitled from Victor Del Toro on Vimeo.


I'm no lesbian, but this shit is more then Hot.

Ps. if your wondering why you didn't get a bubble. I have 3 criteria of bubble giving:
  1. you have to be cool in my books to get a bubble. Not cool = no bubble
  2. Most likely if your my Ting, or if I think that you believe that this bubble will lead to something more, its not gonna happen. I just give a bubble for the bubble and nothing more.
  3. If I respect you, look up to you, or I find you as a role model for me... your not getting a bubble. I would just find it to be awkward.
That's the stitch, now you know

No comments:

Post a Comment