Friday, October 30, 2009

i dont know if i have mentioned this to you yet. but I am trying to be a skater girl... and im ALMOST there!!

I believe from the middle of the summer I been talking aout wanting to be a skater girl, the walk, and talk thetalk, and even knowing how to skateboard. So today I was talking to my boy and he said that I have the fashion of the skateboarder (thats the walk), I believe I have the attitude of the skater girl (walk again), so right now I just have to LEARN TO SKATEBOARD!! I'ts so hard, or maybe its just really hard for me to learn new sports and its harder just for me to learn it , digressing.. But even though its hard I think im doing really good. after only maybe a week of learning this, Ive gotten through alot, I see my progress!!

I think im so happy at this because i was talking to my dad during thanksgiving and he waslk talking about living your dreams. and how they could be happening right now, even under our noses. So at the time i didn't appreciate it and just walked it of.. but then somehow it always lingered in the back of my mind and actually though tabout it and right now I'm really living my skateboarder dream... and that makes me happy.. lol (weird, I know, sad)

my point is that I bought a skateboard:



...please excuse how it looks, im in a different state of mind right now. Ill corrent when I remember again

No comments:

Post a Comment