Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scary Pizza Man

LOL so I came back from this wack party... but its okay cuz it was right down the street but then I came home and something strange happened

As soon as we walked into the door and got comfortable we hard a banging on the door. We started looking for weapons. I got the knife, and Roomie answered the man through the window

It was a pizza man saying we bought pizza, we were like Nooo, we just came in. Then he said your numbers not 210 2653, n were like Nooo. Then we reverse looked up that number to find an address cuz he told us to and there were no results.

the point is that the man was about to leave when I thought 'hmm, I am kinda hungry... and the pizza is already here.' so then we bought the pizza that someone pranked calle d to our house. Invited the Dj over and smoked, ate, watched a movie (I had to clean a little cuz I have someone coming to the house early in the morning), then slept.

thats me after 1 slice of pizza, while we were waiting for the Dj.

No comments:

Post a Comment