Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy

You know what Ive just been so busy. I literally wake up go to work, 8.5 hours late to work from home. And really theres just no end to it all. thats why there has been no update. not to mention that this job may not even all thats its cracked up to be. It may just flop all over th eplace cuz the management sucks and their making me n Bree just do everything. Basically I have already set up the face book page, set up the ,myspace. I even have people looking for jobs, but the boss is such a fake that he doesnt want to pay anyone. he wants us to put everything together with zero dollars in basically 2 weeks. I dont even know if Im getting payed. The job looks good on a resume and everything and It would be nice to have later on in life but honestly i dont even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment