Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Raven

On another note... a more positive note, Today was a beautiful day.

And I am going to be a Raven. Thats what the costume is called. My friends decided on a costume and I went to see it today. Not all that I expected but I payed full anyways (today was payday). The woman was telling me something about how the price is call inclusive. That it includes partying drinks, water, food.. and things like that. In all my years of playing mass I NEVER head of that one before but whatever. should still be fun! Sisters planning on joining the fun too.. yay!
pics taken with the handy dandy berry

it should like something like this:

Bryan told me I dont spell everything right... Just want everyone to know that I dont proof read my work. I never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment