Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Put On BLAST

Im about to put someone on BLAST! If every you find you find yourself in the GTA and looking for a nice paying job where you could choose your own shifts and stumble upon a job called Blackwell Duct Cleaning. DONT DO IT! Now I worked for them for a few weeks and I swear once it was time for me to get payed they got up and left. I went by the place everyday and no one. I called and no answer. Two weeks later still nothing.... FINALLY yesterday I send him a text he says pick it up at the most random location I go and theres my money.

I dont have to mention that he calls people from the yellow pages, people that are on the "DO NOT CALL" list are hung up on and their basically not legit. Right now their located at Brimley and Ellesmere Suite 210... if somehow you find yourself there, WALK AWAY, its nothing but trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment