Saturday, June 13, 2009

Something to think About

Yesterday I got in a little fight with the paps about there not being enough food in the hosue. He said thats because we dont do any work around house. Then Shemi told me that I dont look at all the things I have, its not that theres no food, its jus that I never want to eat the food thats there or that its in a container and alli need to do is microwave it, but i never want to microwave it! So today i go downstairs for breakfast and find bare pizza, n waffles n patties. n i know brenda does so much and I feel bad cuz i never say thank you or even do anything to show appreciation. just another sign that Im spoiled. Sucks!


Yesterday we went to SpringRolls

1 comment:

  1. sometimes manda before you make a judgment about her, try to put yourself in her shoes

    ReplyDelete