Saturday, June 27, 2009

What A Night!

I never knew how much I missed my Ottawa fam.

Last Night was the birthday party for Jinelle, and for the whole day I said to myself that I wasnt going to go but thank goodness for my spontaneity! Party was so live I had soo much fun! But honeslty my ottawa fam, man... the way you make me feel. Like, i can be myself around you guys and just chill out, let the night play out and embrace all the adventures that life brings to us!

But It was in Markham, that was a bummer. HOWEVER their houses are so big. I dont think ive ever been to a huge house that belonged to someone normal and not rich or famous or anything. Take it in: in the backyard, pool, gazebo, pond, and running around space. In the house: 2 living rooms, one you live in n the other thats too nice for you to go in n ur parent get mad if u sit on the couches, bar, gym, pool table, flat screen TV resting on top of the Huge firplace mantel where there was a really big cushion in the middle instead of a regular table (thats how you know!)


You two sure know how to throw a party!
(I know your probably thinking "why of all the pictures did she choose this one? I look so hit!" or somthing along those lines, But I like it, cuz it captured the moment.)

Shout outs to Tenika for being the first person I saw that I knew, Sheraine for not holding back on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol! O and Chris: for being down and Chris I think you should know that since I walked in I thought you were cute, and Im glad ur such a chill guy. O, ur cool cuz you were brave enough. Kay, you were soo right about why we missed eachother, Aidan, you make the dance floor fun. Kenny, ur special because youre the only guy that I would go up to and dance with. I mean I dance but only to you would I go up to. My friends from area, all I remember is Mariah. And opinionated hater... must say didnt like that you had to sleep but you made me smile today!

The only thing that salted the part were those security guards... always on my dick. And HEY! Mr DJ, dissappointed cuz I didnt get my song.

ps. those dudes that Ambushed my car asking me for my number, I made a mistake...you can stop texting/calling me now

1 comment:

  1. LMAO.
    OH AMANDA...this is SOO NICE.
    lmao@ the guys asking for your number. lmao

    ReplyDelete