Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vanessa B-Day

SOoo.. yesterday was Vanessas BIG 2.0.!! (UGH were getting old so fast!!) and we went downtown for dinner at Caseys and then Karaoke! The night was fun.. I spent it with friends I havent seen in awhile cuz we all seperated when he went to school, but Im glad it was a happy occasion that brought us all back together again! It really felt nice and warmed my heart! :)

At karaoke, (BTW, College and Shaw, called Hip Hop Karaoke) TT19 were gonna sing some Lauryn Hill song, i think , i wasnt really paying attention to their song choice but I was gonna sing TLC -Waterfalls. That would have been LIVE if we didnt have to leave early. I swear i would have killed it! LOL im Boosting! But right the last song we heard of the night made my day... Check it


Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment