Monday, June 8, 2009

Nothin Better to Say

Today all I have to say today is:
  1. Hannah Montana has a Shampoo... But she clearly wears a wig
  2. BET awards Top 12 moment was FUNNY AS HELL
  3. Yesterday I spent the day with the dukes... Havent seen her in a LOONG time and I missed her. She picked me up after going for breakfast with a dude and told me that shes not going out with someone unless they buy her a mean... That's her prerequisite. She did our taxes, we went out to dinner and I spent the night at her place. Good Times!
  4. I LOVE SOLANGE! I love the whole I dont know 80's? vibe that she is going with. Can't say I was a fan of her first single, when she was a teenage and pregnant. But now the Sol-Angel stepped up her game!
If you havent seen it before (just a teaser):

No comments:

Post a Comment