Friday, June 12, 2009

The Fundraiser

So yesterday I went to the Fundraiser with Bree. It was a mission getting there, mission finding parking, n mission getting in. But once we figured it all out the fundraiser was pretty cool. I was pretty trippy actually cuz i saw alot of people that I've only seen on TV or read blogs about. Like PhotoWill, Tika (The Hills Aftershow), HustleGirl (hustle-girl.com), T-Rexx (The Remix Project/1 Love TO), The dude from (LegendsLeague.com) RT(Video director) and alot of other people. I was like ooh so their real!

I would have taken pictures but I was really shy! AND I wasnt dressed enough. Everyone was in dresses and dress shirts and such, and I came in Jeans, an undershirt and a cardi. I would have introduced myself, but I feel like to do that I would need something under my belt. Like "Hi, my mane is Amanda. I am _____ of_____." Right now its just "Hi my name is Amanda, I'm the one that creeps your blogs and websites, you don't know me but I definitely know you!"

Part of me wants to be apart of that crowd, but I also feel that there is a society of people my age that are slowley developing things of their own. So that by the time we are 25+ then we would have our own society with our own dresses and dress shirts. Thats the society I want to be in. Thats why I'm trying to develope something now thats my own.

I found some pics


Kyauna Clarke




I came too late for the cupcakes :(





Thanks to Andre Felipe for the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment