Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Tribute

Shes drives me wild, that Billie Jean. I saw that Pretty Young Thing, and I'm a smooth criminal, but she had me speechless.

I had to scream cuz I cant let her get away. And she was like "why you wanna trip on me?"
I said can you be the lady in my life and we could be unbreakable.
She said "Beat it" and was Gonetoosoon.

So I went home and saw the man in the mirror and told him to keep the faith. Shes no Librarian girl more like a DirtyDiana, and I wont stop till the girl is mine.

The next day I was on the Carousel when I saw her Speed Demon self and it made me smile. I wanted to give it one more chance and put myself on the line. This time around she'll be my superfly Sister and not a Stranger in Moscow.

I called to her and she said "who is it?"
I was like don't you remember the time?
She laughed and said "You don't Stop till you get enough huh?"
I told her about a jam tonight and asked will you be there?
She said she'll go as just good friends and we could come together, so you are not alone.

We came to burn the disco out, but she was leaning off the wall. I had a find a way to get on the floor and put blood on the dance floor. I asked if I could rock with you and she replied with wanting privacy.

I was getting butterflies because this girl she drives me wild, Like I'm in the middle of a thiller movie. I said "girl the way you make me feel... like you're another part of me. 'Cuz when I'm with you, I cant help it, I want to make HIStory"
"Is it scary?" she asked
"Its dangerous!"
That's when she said its the falling in love and its just human nature. She said"I don't care if you're Black or White but do You wanna me startin' something?"
And I said "Baby be mine"

At the break of dawn she wanted to give in to me and she became my girlfriend.

I know that all those other people they don't care about us but like I said to her "you are my life" and if I had to choose heaven can wait.

She told me that everyone is living their own album, and her earth song has come to an end. So whatever happens from here I just know I will never say: She's out of my life

sadly, thats all we can do now


Michael Jackson - Another part of me
by chilavert
I think that this video really captures the essence that was Michael Jackson. It was the fans, fame, the crotch grabs, dace moves, the music and and lyrics, the arm reaches, the white socks and black shoes, shiney gloves, crazy costumes, jerry curles, the red leather jacket, the moon walk, posing on his toes, the tipped hat, the OWWWEE, and the love from everyone around him. It sucks that all we have now are memories, and that it would only be false hope to wish for more. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment