Tuesday, August 11, 2009

From Work to Home

Today I was chillin at work with Prenab just waiting to leave, when at 5:30p, (remember I leave at 6 now) a stupid ass truck had to come . And I looked in this truck and I saw 8 skids of boxes

Now I don't know about you.. but I HATE boxes. boxes mean lifting and carrying and weight on my skinny arms and sweat and all that bull shit! I swear to you I don't get paid enough!

Anyways I saw some shots and took them

When I saw this I was like " What the Blood-" but turns out that the Bold has Sepia and Black and White!

lols we were actually unloading one truck right into the other

Turns out that it only took 15 mins to unpack the truck and I got to leave on time
ugh... bus life
(Ooh and if you look closely at these pictures you can see me in the reflection just sitting down.. feel free to click the pic for expansion) Trippy!



the girl in front of my thought I was taking pictures of here so she left... if only she knew she wasn't interesting enough for me to take a picture of her
Before Eglinton and Barbados

after Eglinton and Barbados

McCowan n Eglinton
hmm.. sorry dont know

Go station... look carefully and you will see a girl sitting by herself
I caught her
walking to my house
I took a picture of myself forgetting that it as all zoomed up on my face
This is my house
and then I was chillin in my house, talking to sister and Brenda and I had to go to Snappy's (the convenience store) to buy some ZigZags and I saw this outside... I still don't know who's it is

and right now as I'm writing this im sitting in my backyard on the deck that my dad made and my padre, Brenda n one of their friends is watching TV outside (yeah... we have a TV set up to watch outside, wtf?!) outside of some like mini house thing that my dad also made in the backyard.

Maybe one day I'll bless you guys with a picture

I don't know about you but I think these pictures are really good... and these are coming from a Berry. Imagine if I had an actual camera!

You can see the better pictures at my new Flicker Account here

2 comments:

  1. I'm TELLING you my phone takes better pics. When DAJ and I collab and get the first post up you'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u clickin the pics n seeing how big they get?
    thats high quality baby

    ReplyDelete