Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Just want to be a Skater Girl

This is my inspiration

I really just want a skateboard. I feel like once I get that I'm going to be very happy with my life.

Sister was like "Don't you have other more important things to worry about then getting a skateboard, like your house, furniture and school"
I said "Yeah but that's a bridge I know I'm going to cross, I know I am going to get through it no matter what. I just want to know whats on the other side. And on the other side is a Skateboard!"

Right now I'm just trying to learn more about skateboards and what to start with, because I don't want to pay pro skateboard money when I don't plan on doing tricks and such. I just wanna kick, push and coast. Also because I don't want to mess up the bottom of my board

But safety first kids, that's why I'm getting my helmet, elbow pads (I already have knee pads) and then the skateboard and then all is well.

This is how I think Im gonna feel. im going to get the skatboard and then be happy, then try and learn how to do it, realize that it is really hard and then want to give up and besad, and then I'll remember how much I wanted the skatboard,the try harder and actually get it down. And then I'll be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment