Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life Update

Alright, I have a story to tell you but I just cant right now. Maybe when I'm in Ottawa (ill be there on the first dont worry) But basically Im sitting at home on a thursday afternoon for a reason and I had to choose between a rock and a hard place. And something makes me feel like I made a wrong decision.

Dont worry you guys will know soon enough. If you'r luckey you already know!

But on another note, there is a proper way to wake someone up! I usually go for the soft rub on the arm or back or whatever gently say the persons name and tell them to get up.

Trust me, that what my mom used to do, and it had my waking up nice!

Slapping someone on the back is never good, and only makes them resent you tell their able to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment