Tuesday, August 11, 2009

That Fucker!

Bryan fkkn hijacked my PSP

nigga you cant be taking my PSP! NAH!!

This called for Operation:PSP.


I have already given the brothers a call. scare him a little bit.
Changed all his passwords, lets see him try n get on facebook and msn... and in 2 hours ill be showing up at his house with 2 of my brothers behind each shoulder! (Oh yeah and their deezed! Like DEEEEZED!!!!)


And I want my silver limited edition PSP, the games, and travel case, and the charger!

Guys, I don't play!

And I know hes like: Amanda only has 3 more weeks till shes gone to Ottawa and that PSP is mine....!!

FUCK THAT! Im not gonna let that fkkn short ass aisan looking spanish guy that has no friends and cant do shit for himself walk away with MY PSP!

I got him his job at LCBO, got him into school, in a program he liked, my mom is his emergency contact!

That can't gwan!

I'm getting my shit back... that or the cost of the console, the games and the case, I think 6-7 bills is a nice round number.

There is no wrath like a woman's scorn.

Ex-boyfriends have been taken advantage of their ex's since the beginning of time... this shit has to end!
fucker!

If anyone is wondering, Yes I got my PSP back.
I went to his house where we was sitting outside got Chris and Winston to get my thing back and he gave it in what I gave him to be our memory box. Im glad to have my PSP but he left some personal things in the box like government issued things that he should have taken out... so, if your reading this Im gonna give the box to a mutual friend n you can have that shit back.

No comments:

Post a Comment