Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Get on my Level

Today I was talking the the Dukes and somehow we got talking about guys taking us out on dates and where the bring us and such.

And I told her about the dude named Ade, who took me on a date and wanted to bring me to Kelsey's. Now Kelsey's has good food and everything, but honestly that's where your going to take a girl to eat that you want to impress?
(FYI not impressed... thus not feeling him)
  1. It was Kelsey's and I was kinda expecting something more along the lines of Moxies, Milestones, ...you know
  2. Its literally 3 seconds from my house, at least take me somewhere new
  3. I used to work at that Kelsey's
That's 3 strikes!

Then recently I've been kinda feeling my ex again, Nathaniel. I just wasn't sure if I was feeling him because I genuinely like him, or because he likes me. I chilled with him this weekend and saw his hotel.

What I saw was 5 guys sleeping in one room at some random Ramada Inn... I mean what if one of you got lucky?

Randal on the other hand, was sleeping in his own room at One King Street West Hotel. I don't know if you know where that is, but its REALLY nice in there. he had a TV, desk, chair, stove, washer and dryer, sink, fridge, and all that junk in his room.

So no, not feeling Nathaniel anymore, I just feel like I want to be involved with a guy who's able to get a nice hotel with their own room and take me to a nice restaurant. I really don't think it's a lot to ask.

1 comment: