Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what goin on in life?



Since this is basically my last week here in Toronto, I am trying to have last chill session with all of my friends.

So two days ago, I went to the Science Centre with Randal, (yeah that same guy that I spent caribanna with) and I was deceived by this centre a few times.


First - they don't have that human body exhibit anymore. No more skeletons and muscles and all that stuff, yet they still have those pictures up!
Second
- The snakes a lizards were cool, only I thought I was gonna be able to hold on, i guess not

Third
- All the snakes and Lizards were sleeping, except this one green snake. But I didn't pay my money to watch you sleep. I want all the snakes and lizards to be on attack mode when I come, or at least run on water like you do in the picture beside you, or eat a live rat or something, anything interesting.

Forth - There were no butterflies in the butterfly garden
Fifth
- If you are over 15, then your too old to be going to the science centre. The whole time I was thinking "I remember is being a lot more fun the last time I came." (which was 15 year's ago... lol) But yea i was just 5 years expired, i still had fun though


Then After that I went to help Vanessa pack and everything because she was leaving for Montreal the next morning. And i got peppermint tea, dunkaroos and a drive home from it.

I hope your doing well, all alone in that apartment of yours
(I know she wont see this because she don't have internet yet, sux)


Yesterday got my hair done, chilled with sister, went on adventures and to Shoeless Joes, had spicy food (which I felt on the other end this morning, wasnt pleasant) and now I'm here, waiting for 3 so I can go shopping with sister

No comments:

Post a Comment