Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everybody Meet Olivia

Olivia meet everyone My cousins girlfriend
this chick is just honestly too cool. Shes a, hmm approx. 18-20 year old living in a 16 year old body. She has 7 piercings on her face (4 ear holes, 2 cartilage and 1 nose) and a tattoo already. I only have 6 piercings and got them after I turned 20. She just wins. And this is the chick me and sister have been chillin with the last few days.

2 days ago
I see sister was channeling Nicki Minaj in this pic
Went to eat at Shoeless Joes with Telly
Then yesterday we went shopping and ended up at Mars, a really cool retro little eatery placeI think this pic is too cute. Next facebook display pic in my books
The food was Bomb! But I could barley fit the burger in my mouth
Then we let the itis kick in while watching SYTYCD Canada at Olivias place.

Now I know Ive said this before but I really like the company I was with yesterday, especially to go shopping with. Because I don't know how much of you know this, But I can say that I have no clothes of my own, and I'm not afraid to say that 98% of the clothes I wear are my little sisters and I have no idea how to shop. And they both have fashion sense (more like swagger sense), so I knew I was in good hands and it was really fun!

Ps. Like the pics? me too. Thanks to Olivia and her IPhone. Now I love my berry, but in terms of picture taking, IPhone wins. And Conrad being returned anyways, his speakerphone doesn't work and that just can't gwann.

No comments:

Post a Comment