Monday, August 10, 2009

Im sorry im boring

Really guys my life is really boring, and that's why I haven't really posted anything personal. I have nothing to say right now actually I just thought you guys may want an explanation to my absence.

Oh and blogging is really hard and time consuming.
First I have to think of what to white about, then how am I gonna right it, then adding the pictures and everything, then the formatting, like what I want bolded and what centered and all that ish... so I just read all my other blogs first before I do it. But I have like 15 other blogs that I read, so sometimes I just dont get around to it.

But here are a few things floating around my head right now:

1. I was chatting with @bcrockz on twitter this one time and then all these random people started coming into our chat room and there was no control. Catch me with the camera in the corner. Bcrocks with the hat n his cousin Matt the headphones guy.

2. I cooked today. Brenda is teaching me how to cook for when I live in my house that we all don't starve. Cornbeef n rice baby! lols I added the tomatoes too for decoration, like they do at Sunrise.

3. I was doing my usual blog hopping and I ran across this picture. Honestly I ran this pic by my sis and we concluded that this chick is super dope! Spacers, gold chain, fitted and a tatt on her middle finger. It doesnt get any better then that. I kinda wish I was that cool too.4. Believe it or not but everything in this pic is graffiti... I just thought it was interesting.


5. If you want to see Joe Budden response to him getting punched you can click here, but I mean... what more is there to say. But its here if you want

6. Solange is the fkkn greatest, wanna know why?cuz she put a part in her bald head

and she rocks shoes like this!
She just rocks

7. If Mac ever made a tablet/touchpad laptop... the game would be over. And as a fellow PC user i would just have to say R.I.P.


that's all for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment