Saturday, August 22, 2009

...


So recently I have been spending the days at my house on the porch watching Tv or a movie or something, nothing at all really.
Then this morning I blazed and I came to a few theories of life:


1. Today in the shower I was thinking that when the school season starts my dad and probably Brenda too are going to subconsciously not like my brother. Ill tell you why. I think Its very intelligent.

Alright my dad has 4 kids: boy, girl, girl, girl. Starting from the bottom my sister will be living with my mom because it is an easier commute. I will be away in Ottawa and my older sister has always lived with her mom. Now that just leaves broskii at home.

He is basically a grown man, and he will be the only reason why dad and Brenda do not have the house to themselves and are not able to walk around naked if they please (I'm assuming everyone likes doing this because I do).

So because he is the only one living at the house their not gonna like him very much, and I bet hes gonna want to move out as soon as possible too feeling the tension.


But that's just my theory, maybe its true, maybe not only time will tell. but I think it makes sense.

2. People always make the assumption that because I am taking Psychology in school that I believe I have the right to analyze them. I just want to make something clear I do not analyze you because I took a little psychology course. I took a psychology course because I love to analyze you.

I just take the course to see if my theories are right, or justified.


On another note, I need to go shopping soon and get some clothes of my own, Need to talk to Chief, Believe Ill be needing some more furniture for my room, like shelves and a dresser. Tomorrow Im going to the Science Centre with Randal. Should be interesting, but he skimped on me saying he needs to be home by 6.30 (boo)


I believe thats all... Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment