Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am Getting to Tired of this

It seems I cant get away from seeing this shit. Police taking advantage of their uniform. Its disgusting really how they believe they can treat people and then just call it justified because of the minimal threat they posed.

I believe that I live in a world where positivity just roams free and everyone is treated they way they deserve and people are good... I know it cant be true but its disappointing when I find out that I'm wrong once again.



These police were recently found not Guilty for their use of "excessive force"
Not Guilty for beating up a driver and his passengers 1 person to approx 6 police men. smh
No matter what the crime they did, they came out of the car and were willing to accept their arrest... was this needed?



Her threat was that she had a knife in her hand.
She's an old woman walking with a cane... what possible threat could she have really posed?


No comments:

Post a Comment