Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jimmy's haunting Drake

Drake Collapsed on stage:
Apparently he was doing a spin during every girl with Weezy then twisted his ACL knee and collapsed and had to be carried off by 4 dudes.

Here's what he said before doing the tour:
“I didn’t really get any approval from my doctor, but I made a personal decision 48 hours ago that I’d be letting a lot of people down if I didn’t show up and at least show them I’m there for them…”
“I’m not doing my own set. That’s one thing I have to apologize to my fans about. It’s too much of a risk, if I hit that wrong turn [doing] 30 minutes every night. If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious.”

See what happens when you fuck every girl in the world
(Kidding, Kidding!)

I mean, you can catch the whole article here but I think I gave you the main jist

Also tomorrow is Caribana... so forgive me if I don't update this weekend. Just know that I'm having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment