Thursday, July 30, 2009

It Started as Just a Normal day...

Today started really boring
Went to work, boss man wasn't there
Walked to Tim Hortons for a Peppermint Tea with 3 Sugars for my flu type sickness thing that I have going on right now
Got chopped by some dude on a bike (bicycle, not motorcycle)
Went back to work, boss man still not there
Thought about you guys
I was thinking "damn I haven't posted in like a day... they must be getting bored"
So I took some random Pictures:

Prenab (dude on the phone) : my coworker. I think he hates the boss man just like me, but wont admit it
lol I'm the biggest creeper


Where I work





Then I went to Kennedy Station, saw my cousin who likes to go by Domiiniique. and we bought some food.
Jerk Chicken, Grace Pop, Fruitopia, and those DIME OVALTINE COOKIES!
Anyways....moving on
,
The point is, She was my company while I got my nose piercing!
ooh and I told her the chicken wasn't going anywhere. But I guess she didn't believe me



What you guys didn't see is that when I asked the lady how much it was gonna cost me she said 24.99 plus tax. I was like Damn. Then she said because I bought the pack and there were two rings in the pack, so... I got my cartilage done too!

Sorry no after pics, Conrad died and when I got home they all looked ugly

ps. if you didn't know, Conrad is the berry. And the berry is my phone

1 comment: