Monday, July 13, 2009

Thoughts of the Day

  1. Everywhere I go I see people with large ass Bounty toilet paper. Like 4 of them huge packages... apparently theres an awsome same at Shoppers
  2. Tights are not Pants. PERIOD! Tights should be worn with long tees or such... Otherwise dont
  3. I swear Black on Black Honda Civs are following me... taunting me like "I know you want me... but you cant have me" What a Bitch
  4. This guy on the bus was reading every word in the Globe and Mail Newspaper
  5. After work my hands were ashy as FFFUUKCCC! I was trying to hide is so no one would make fun of me
  6. I feel super cool when I wear my new shades
  7. Booked my G test. July 27, all I need now is a car
  8. I have a date tomorrow. Dinner. Dinners are dangrous, its only the two of us sitting looking at each other, doing nothing. I rather an activity date
  9. Some guy is getting too close to my heart. I am NOT liking it!
  10. HustleGRL is a bitch. How dare you only be 17 and have day 26, Drake and TreySongz at ur birthday party, that happens to be at CIRCA... what a bitch. go here . Just be a normal 17 y.o. and sit on ur bed and do nothing like the rest of us!
  11. My hair is doing something nice
  12. brother n sister are pretty gay
  13. This Dutty motorcycle riding bitch gave me the biggest look before she drove away crossing me... Like, how dare you just flaunt everything I want in life like that!
  14. Future added me on FB!
  15. mosquitoes are biting the hell out of me!
Don't forget to hate
it keeps you human!

6 comments:

  1. whos future,
    and i never got a date,
    amd whoes close to ur heart answers and i want em now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear denenerate, thank you for hating on Amanda, it lets her know that there are prople out there that are jelous of her good looks and helps her to feel less insecure about herself, so keep on hating, manda your so lucky i wish i had haters

    ReplyDelete