Friday, July 10, 2009

To All The Boys


I really dont understand what it is but it is starting to get annoying.
I understand that i have alot fo guy friends, but why do all these friends have to like me?

I honeslty dont know what it is about me, I am just a regualer person, just trying to be herslef and get by day after day but every new friend i meet must somehow tell me that I am pretty/beautiful and that they want me to be their girlfriend, how want to have those late night convos with me and all this shit.

The being chopped while waiting for the bus needs to stop, was flattering at first, but now just annoying!

I literally look in the mirror and say "this is what they like?!"

Heres a clue, I will like you if you dont tell me any of those things. I like boys that dont like me.
Dont say "I want to see you again" - automatice turn off!
Ugh I dont know, just be normal really, just be a normal person that doesnt like me.

took this pic literally 5 seconds ago (LOL i used the flashlight from the berry for the lights), but please I dont see anything here.

I am not interested in anyone right now but if I call/text/messsage you back you stand above the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment