Friday, July 24, 2009

Off My CHEAST!... thats right I spelt Chest wrong!

OK... as I mentioned before My boss just recently started paying me minimum wage, And Ive been working here since middle of May.

Ive just been taking his shit because I needed a job and this was the only one that I somewhat wanted to do. But since 2 weeks ago when I asked for minimum wage hes been a super jerk to me!

For example: He doesn't teach me to do anything. Like literally nothing. I was just hired and told to work and I figured out everything for myself. And he is trying to turn the store to something more retail appealing, so me taking initiative cleaned the store and constantly clean beccause the dumb guy just picks it up and leaves it on whatever the closest surface. Leaving the place a mess. I understand he wants a retail store so I clean it

He tells me basically that I am useless, because I cant sell computers... FIRST OF ALL, you never hired me to sell computers and second how am I supposed to sell ANYTHING when you don't give me any information about anything.

And all the work I do. no recognition at all!!

Yesterday I cleaned the basement of all the boxes, now its clean and you can actually walk past it to go to the washroom. It really was becoming a safety hazard. NOTHING!

Every time we get something into the store. I'm the one that actually takes it out of the box and puts it somewhere where the people can see. NOTHING!

Again yesterday We had a shipment of like 30 laptops, and they were blocking the entrance of the store. So I asked him if he wanted me to move some of them downstairs and get them out of the way, he said no. So I didn't. Later on in the day. most of them were sold and there were 14 boxes left. (1 box for each laptop) So I took them out of the boxes and put them all in 1 box.
Remember there were 14 boxes! 14!
I broke all 14 down and put them in 2 boxes.
ooh and I'm doing all this right in front of his desk, there is no way he could not see me doing this
when I got to my LAST box, he tells me to stop. and then to pack them all back like they were and bring them downstairs

PACK THEM UP! BRING THEM DOWNSTAIRS! WTF!
no, he had those options, he knew exactly what I was doing, I asked if he wanted them downstairs
FUCK THAT!
(and I know the only reason he did that was for me to have more work. Because we never keep laptops downstairs. EVER! he did that so I would be the one who would have to go down and get them. Ass.)

BUT I did bring one of the 2 boxes downstairs to make us both happy.

Now today we had a customer who had to buy those laptops and who was the one to get it.
and I had to get a box and pack it.
WE NEVER PACK INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS!
that's why I took them out of their individual boxes. and even big shipments we put like 5 in 1 box. Ass.

Embarrassing me in front of customers.
Plus the shit I had to deal with when I first started... telling me he wanted me and all this bull shit. I wish I was lying. Trying to hug me up n shit.

That is why when people ask how was work I respond with... Its slowly sucking the life out of me


I just needed to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment