Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Weekend Part 2

July 16: the walk to my house before the drive to saugaJuly 16/17 - At the house party, we poured some alcohol out for Kay and Michael Jackson, but we wanted every drop to come out so we buried it upside down in the Garden and for some reason put the cap on the bottom
July 17: My birthday cake!
Chambers mixing the juice
July 18: decided to get my ears pierced, on the walk back home we saw a car for sale, and investigated


on Chambers street, we met the child from hell.
From left to right: Chamebrs, Matt, Debbie Poon, new friend Janelle


LMAO, moments after this picture, child devil took Debbies Coach bag and swung it around... Debbie, as a reaction pick up the kid and threw him on the street. When he begged just to get his bike she threw his bike at him too!

Moral of the Story: Little Debbie Don't Play!

July 19: ended up eating at Richtree

the Richtree water fountain

My birthday weekend was LIVE!

Shout outs to: Chambers for being my bed buddy, and for the sweater (that I just happen to be wearing now) Aidan, Chief ,Debbie, Janelle, Matt , Lance, Tasha, Mom and even the devil Child! It was all you guys that made my 20th birthday so special!...and to my berry, who without I wouldnt be able to share. I think he needs a name

No comments:

Post a Comment