Monday, July 6, 2009

Mr. 100%

So being that I just turned single alot of people have been asking why we broke up and what I wanted in a guy... so After thinking about this long and hard I have come up with a list of qualities that I want my man to have:
  1. Tall: tall enough that even when Im wearing heels I have to look up at him. Also to that he can put is arm around my neck comfortably
  2. Dark: I want someone darker than me. (Noting that he has to be black and not tanned)Im not that dark, so its not that bad. I just think my parents would approve of a black guy, and I want to make them happy
  3. Handsome: self-explanitory
  4. Respected: Doesnt matter to me whether he keeps to himself or is the most popular, as long as he is respected among his peers and co-workers
  5. Basketball player build: Not too deezed, but has muscles. May be those guys that don't work-out but just grow up and have muscles
  6. Has a plan in Life: May or may not go to school, but must know where/what he wants to be and how he is going to get there
  7. My Mix: I just want my kids to look like me, so if he is Jamaican, with a grandparent that is Indian, another grandparent that is Cuban and somewhere in his family there is aisan, that would be prefered
  8. Just knows: I dont know how anyone would know this but i want him to just know when I want to be held and when not to
  9. Proud: I want to feel proud when I walk with youand proud to say your my man, and say to other girls "yeah, i got him, and you didnt!"
  10. Intelligent: must be able to hold a conversation with me. Conversation being the key word, we must both talk.

I really dont think that I should have to settle for anything less. I mean why should I have to? But yeah if this looks like you... let me know!

I really wanted to just leave it at a round number like 10 but theres more: a little but aggressive, and a cool personality, and is respectful to me and other women, and sees the personality in people and not just the looks

Ok NOW im done!

I know most of you dont see it, but DAMN... the things I would do to this guy!!

PS. I know he doesn't match my requirements... but look at him!

I was told not to look for Mr. 100%, cuz if he existed then he would be looking for Ms. 100% and I know im no Ms. 100%. BUT I think everyone has their own different 100% and I could be someones 100%, hopefully that someone would be my 100%... so I win


1 comment: