Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yesterday I went to a AfroFest.

Vanessa called me up cuz she was goin alone and I wanted to go too but I didnt have n e one to go with so it was perfect.

I saw her there, we bought sunglasses (I hate squinting my eyes) I got aviators and she got some really cool rainbow sunglasses!

Then she did some 5 page monologue on stage about some prestigious African man that was supposed to be her son that travelled the world, married an Egyptian and died of cancer. (I cant remember the name, cuz it was african.. sorry!

See for yourself:
And because she messup to SOOoooo Bad, we went to eat and some really cool place at bathurst and College called Nirvana! And our server was really REALLY cute!

That whole time I was tryin to convince her to come to a BBQ with me but instead she wanted to go to a birthday party. Boo

Dont make fun of me... I thought the bottom of the chandellier was pretty
I look soo Hidious!... but thats okay!
lol my hands are up because they skimp on the napkins... that's why their soo cheap!

when you ask for water, thats what they give you:
And then after I left met up with sister to go to the BBQ... but by the time we got there everything was done.

I would have taken pictures but everything was so dark, I couldn't even see the people in front of me. I'm boosting a little, but the berry could only do so much!

Then on the way into the park we met these guys that gave us a ride, and they were so cool, that they gave us a ride home too!

A Good Day Had by all, I Believe!
This guys just too cool. Just had to creep a pic from the bus I was on

1 comment:

  1. lmao manders! you're such a creeper!
    We have to go back to that resturant.....he was SO sexy! oh! orgasm!!

    ReplyDelete