Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Weekend

turns out I took alot of videos (I hope you guys actually watch them!)

This was after I was getting home from work and DJ takin me out to the park, n then took a walk in the forest n chilled on a bench.
(not sure if audio or video quality is that good... again berry can only do so much)


We were talking shit!! and talking about the party we were leaving from!

Favourite Quote by Chambers: "I was playing with a piece of wire, Cuz Ya'll niggaz stole the drumsitcks!"

After we slept woke bought Appleton and small cake n juiced in Mcdonalds - from this time I was drunk all day!


In the evening we picked up Aidan and his friend (i would have remembered his name probably if I was sober. Somthing that starts with G maybe.) Went to Tashas hosue party downtown juiced some more.

This whole weekend I was a drunked Fiieeen... ask Chambers I was always with him! So don't mind me in this next vid

I faked a bathroom break cuz I wasn't feeling dancing with this next guy, cuz he was holding me just a little too tight


No more videos I swear... but thanks for watching!

2 comments: