Saturday, July 11, 2009

HomeSweetHome

We got a house!! Me and Kay and Cheif will soon be living it up in a townhouse all inclusive all to ourselves!! Pretty cheap too!

The only things we need now are furniture and food!

I dont know about you but Im SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!
Its 3 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and a room and bathroom downstairs. (I get the Master of course)
I cant wait to wake up in the morning in my own room, walk down my stairs to my kitchen and make cereal and probably sit on the black leather couch my moms givin to me and just bask in everything being mine!

On that note: if anyone has any furniture that they dont see themselves using anytime soon... fell free to donate to my new house
People keep telling me about some mysterious blueprints of the house on the website... but Mi Ciaaannt Fiinnne Emm

3 comments:

  1. im offically inviting myself to your house lol

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I don't like dragging my furniture every time I move to a new place, this is why I prefer furnished apartments, recently moved to this amazing community, you can visit their website for virtual tour.

    ReplyDelete