Friday, July 10, 2009

Tom, Bob, and Roy


In the game of boys and girls when people start dating and playing the fiels and gettign out there and meeting people I think that there are 3 kinds of Players:

TOM: He's the guy that only sees one girl at a time, and even when he does see that girl he sees her personality and wants to have a long term relationship with her. He is serious about you and in ready to settle and be loyal. And just an overall good guy
ROY: Roy is the typical player type. He is the one that talkes to you, makes you think your in a relationship when actually hes just there for one thing... you know, that thing. He doesnt care who he hurts to get in the way or how hes making you feel, as long as at the end of the day he gets it. he could be talking to plenty of people at the same time
BOB: Bob is the dude that wants to just have fun and to chill. He doesnt want a long term relationship, but he does want some cudi here and there, and who he gets it from understands the situation. They understand that Bob is a good person just right now, isnt ready for anything serious and wants you to be okay with that.

Those are the main players, but there are more:
JIM: Bobs little brother, wants to play the game, sees whats out there but doesnt go to home base yet (usually younger people)
ALLAN: he doesnt play the game at all. Hes alone, watching from the outsid

Right now at this point in my life, I can say that I am a BOB. Im just chillin tryin to have fun this summer, without getting myself committed to anything. Cuz I mean, Toronto's fun and everything but at the end of the day, summers gonna end and I'll be in Ottawa again. So Im gonna do all my shit this summer, so no one can hold me down or follow me with the shit I plann to do...

SHOUTS TO ZEEFAH! we created the name game together on Canada Day


ps. The pictures will be coming soon... its just that BreeBrees hoggin up the camera n I cant get them yet. But dont worry... sooner or later!

1 comment: