Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last Night

the most beautiful moments are captured on the most ordinary days

Last night I had a dream and it was really trippy. But you have remember that I am a person that believes in the afterlife and unfinished business and spirits and all that stuff. So if you are not then just move on to the next post

Last night I had a dream I was in some nice vacation spot with basically all my mothers side of the family and I went into the back of the villa we were staying in and there was a little party going on. They were playing Michael Jackson songs and watching the memorial but it was a happy party. I wanted to sit so I looked for a bench and Michael was sitting there.

He shared his cake with me and was really nice, smiling to everyone and being very modest, enjoying his party.
Then I was like" Michael I don't understand, how are you here beside me and yet were watching your memorial?"
He said" just know that I am right here right now. thats all that matters" (or something along those lines)
I said"okay" and he got 2 pots of sheppards pie... he didnt share and it looked really good

Then after I was about to leave to go to work (why I put work over Michael Jackson I will never know but whatever) and I tapped him on the shoulder and said "Thank you, for everything really!"
And he held my hand and said something like" Dont worry about it, It was nothing. I enjoyed it"

Then I started to cry, cuz he was soo nice and cool, even though I was only sitting beside him for maybe 5 minutes. I was on the subway crying then I remember getting out and having to walk through like 50 doors still crying.

Then my dream led me into the middle of a car chase, where I was almost killed by these suped up cars trying to escape the cops cuz they robbed Scarborough Town Centre

But I just though I would share... maybe it was the long as walk from Morningside and Ellesmere to my house at 2.30 am that made me have that dream

I never knew him personally at all, but today I feel like I actually said goodbye to him

1 comment: