Saturday, July 18, 2009

pet peeves



1)Im in a rush and the person in front of me is walking slow like move man
2)holes, uhg i just hate holes, they disgust me
3)dirt in my nails, like what are you doing there i dont like you
4)i dont feel like saying hi to the person but they say hi to me so now i have to put on this big fake smile and pretend i didnt see them and say hi.
5)DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!! i hate when people youch me, i dont care if its crowded and you cant help it i dont want you touching me
6)one word answers, like seriously thats all you have? one word answers? go take a personality class
7)how people come and go out your life, like honestly if your not here to stay dont even talk to me
8)fat people who are mad at skinny peopl, like stop hating, go pick up a salad
9)listening to others, like can you just shut up and listen to me
10)stop telling me im not black, like its pretty clear i am so get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment