Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life updates

So recently Ive been working at some computer shop, for around the last month n a half

I merchandise, I clean, I put ads online, I create broadcasts and send out emails, I pack machines that need to be sent... I feel like I do alot of work, expecially cuz he wants to turn the store into a retail store n not so much wholesale, Thats where I come in.

BUT for appox. 93 hours of work he pays me 6 bills. Thats not even minimum wage. And Ive brought it up to him before but still nothing.

So this friday past brought it up again. Said I cant pay for shit with this, its a waste of time being here if this is what ur gonna pay me. [Cue waterworks] Said Im the only one paying for my school and this aint shit and blah blah blah... I got my way.

So now im working monday-friaday (instead of monday-saturday) 13:30-6 (instead of 10:30 - 7) and getting min wage.

So my point is that if ANYONE knows of an evening or weekend job opening, let me know.

Makin Money this Summer is My Goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment