Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

First of, I LOVE my life!
So yesterday the 16th was Chiefs birthday and I firgured since hes coming to Sauga that I might as well come too n we can celebrate together. I arrived at around 8.30 but I didnt see him till mnutes to 12. I was chillin with Mr. Chambers during that time.

But the point is that I went to a Party and I only knew the 5 people in the car with me n chief. And it was pretty chill, but i was kinda lonley n then I gave Aidan a call and next thing I knew there he was. We got our drank n then It got LIIVVEE! People were stealing bare shit though

Lesson in Life #1: If you plan on having a house party, DONT! (at least not at your house) you will get robbed

Then I was having tooo much and I started thinking:
I Love my Life
I Love my Family
I Love my Friends
I Love my Environment
I just Love Everything right now

But honestly they are the people that have moulded me to be what I am today, and I love what I am today. And they are there for me and always down! I mean maybe there are other things in this would that other would ask for, but family and friends... thats all you really need.

SO THANK YOU for making me what I am today, I am the product of my Environment.. lol

ps. more pictures and videos to come, you guys dont worry about that!
pps. the pics so bad. cuz the berry can only do so much... If i had my pro camera this wouldnt be a problem (wink wink, nudge nudge)

No comments:

Post a Comment