Friday, July 3, 2009

Been Busy

I feel like I havent blogged in awhile and also that I have soo much to say. Its just that Ive been really busy, that or really tired that i couldnt be bothered with going on the computer. Even right now im supposed to be going to Laser Quest with my boy Iggy!

But for next time Ill write an agenda of what I have to catch you guys up on:
1)Pajama House Party
2) Im on a boat + Pictures
3)Chillin with Infinity
4) Mr. 100%
5) happy Canada day + Pictures
6)Ms. Popularity

7) Tom, Bob, and Roy
8) yush: the biggest flop
9)my mentality on just being here for the summer

I promise you guys that their interesting (at least to me they are)

Untill next time, heres something to keep you interested




the funny part is that even though its sitting here on my blog. I havent seen the whole thing... I get the jist of it in about 1.05mins. and then I just stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment