Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chillin

ok guys sorry bout that, but Ive just been busy.

this weekend was pretty live, I must say
Went to sauga for the weekend, cuz I wanted to pick up my BH shirt that just came out, get my Sweater that I left there my birthday weekend and chill with chambers.

So I went the Friday after work, didn't do anything that night
Saturday we went swimming in the afternoon, went to the courts after, then went to a little jam session with alcohol and a trampoline.
Sunday was pretty chill too, didnt do much then I went home at 10.30pm so I could make it to work on monday, only for my boss to basically fire me 2 hours into my shift.

So now im just chillin in my backyard, youtubbing and watching TV,

ps. o lol last night I had a dream and Cudi was in it, and I was crying cuz I was his biggest fan and shit...But damn, I love him, but not that hard.

pps. I guess I forgot the mention this before but we officially reached 1000 hits! Thanks guys for reading! Really Appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment