Thursday, August 13, 2009

....And so it continues

Remember I told you that I got my PSP back, well before that I went hard!

So not only did I get my brothers to go to his house to pick up my shit, I also changed all his passwords. He fucked up so he lost access! No FB, no hotmail, no MSN.

Mama didn't raise no fool. I also changed mine!

And on the retrieval of my PSP changed back his passwords and everything was fine...

Yesterday I get a call from the mutual friend asking for the passwords back. This dude didn't even check if he could log on because as soon as I got my PSP he got his passwords back, like nothing even happened to them.

Anyways everything's nice till this morning, when I try to sign onto my FB and hotmail.
Now I don't know how he did it, but my passwords got changed too, and I never told anyone the new ones

REMEMBER I SAID, MAMA DIDN'T RAISE NO FOOL!


circumstances like this was already planned for... I gained access with an unknown password, lol

The point is that I just win and there's nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment